Purchasing and Selling a Business
Starting, purchasing or selling a business can be difficult. That's why you need professional help all the way.
We can help you decide on the most suitable structure for your business, sole trader, partnership, company or trust.
We can help you
- prepare a business plan,
- cash flow projections and budget forecasts.
- We can help you with finance requirements and finance applications.
- We can help you with all the Government agencies.
- Finally we can help you with your financial reporting requirements so that you get the most information out of your business.
When it comes time to sell we can
- advise you on establishing a realistic sale price,
- getting the business ready for sale,
- dealing with and advising on the GST and Capital Gains tax issues with the sale,
- negotiating with potential purchasers.
- Wrights legal can help you with the legal aspects of the sale.
Back to Our Services